Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Disneymom2003

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 28, 2015
Since upgrading to IOS14 my phone freezes up. If i try to open for a call it wont open. If i try and pull up a contact for a text it won't. Eventually it does but this is anoying. Any suggestions?

The.Glorious.Son

macrumors 68000
Sep 28, 2015
Chicago, IL
Have you tried doing a hard reset to see if that clears up the issue? I would start there. Also, maybe post this in the iOS 14 sub-forum. There are lots of members over there discussing the various issues they are facing since updating.

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
There’s a widget box where you can scroll through and see different widgets in the one box. I don’t know what it’s called but it keeps crashing and when it does my iPhone starts to get boiling hot and I have to do a hard reset. So yeah iOS 14 is a bit buggy.

digitalcuriosity

macrumors 6502a
Aug 6, 2015
There’s a widget box where you can scroll through and see different widgets in the one box. I don’t know what it’s called but it keeps crashing and when it does my iPhone starts to get boiling hot and I have to do a hard reset. So yeah iOS 14 is a bit buggy.
If your phone is getting that hot i would take action quickly, my iPhone 8plus ended up splitting the phones case with a swelling battery don't wait for yours to do this.

Reactions: 5105973
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.