Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tristanpope

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 18, 2015
New York
I thought, since I frequent MacRumors often, I would share one of my works with the community now that it is finished with the festival circuit and available to the public!

After a very successful Kickstarter Campaign and an extremely successful year of Film Festivals, we are so excited to share Romance in NYC with the entire world!

You can read about the entire experience here:

http://www.tristanpope.com/portfolio/romanceinnyc/

And wait for it.... you can now WATCH THE FILM:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/romance-in-nyc/id1055213391

Please if you do watch it and you enjoy it, share the film with your friends and leave a good review on iTunes :) I am so very interested to know what you all think.

What a journey... I can't even believe it has almost been a full year since we first started this and more importantly, I am so excited to be able to bring it to you all publicly and not behind the festival curtain!

A year in the making:

Last edited:

Turnpike

macrumors 6502a
Oct 2, 2011
New York City!
Beautiful! Nicely done, and great music. Knowing that it was all on an iPhone made it extra-interesting. Was it hard to get it into the iTunes store...? There should be (way) more indie stuff like this going directly to iTunes in my opinion. Nice job! :)

macworksgreat

macrumors regular
May 8, 2007
Rome, GA
I just bought it today (01-05-16) and am looking froward to watching it. I am certainly no expert but do love watching movies, etc . I have been involved with the Rome International Film Festival, in Rome, GA. this past year and enjoyed that try much as well.
[doublepost=1452026280,1452024772][/doublepost]Just finished watching it. Very good. The idea of the boyfriend girlfriend relationship with the camera looking through your eyes, though not unique, was good. I also liked your editing, etc and it flowed well. It certainly did not hurt to have a vey pretty subject..and no I am not talking about NYC. lol. Great work..especially for it being filmed entirely on an iPhone 6. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.