Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

allglory2jesus7

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 2, 2008
I have a desktop Imac intel based computer running Leopard, and a intel based macbook running Tiger and I set up a network in which i can access the tiger shared folder from my leopard but i can't access the Leopard from my tiger. I am sure that I go to "GO" then "network" on my tiger to view folders on my leopard network but when i do it is blank. My Leopard is connected to the router through an ethernet port and my Tiger to the router through the Airport. All folders on both computers are set up to share with "everyone" and Appletalk is activated on my tiger via the airport and Leopard via the ethernet connection. How do I solve this??

allglory2jesus7

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 2, 2008
fixed??

well it solved itself i suppose. I didn't do anything more an all the sudden my tiger started seeing my leopard!!! the new problem is that i can't restart or shutdown!! except that if i go to the login widnow and do it that way!!! i read several forums about people having htis same problem and I'm not gonna even bother!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.