Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Darth Maniac

macrumors member
Aug 5, 2010
Thats where I got mine, but...and a BIG but...you have to be willing to settle for 1 or 2 color combos. In my case it was either black/red or black/lime for the ivolution top. If you want something custom, you just have to do the wait thing rather than compromise.

I do have to say, gettin' it in less than a weeks time vs 45 days is a compromise I was willing to make.

Whats the service like at Cases.com? Someone here said there were some quality issues with some cases due to demand. If thats true (And its only one person who has said that so far) are they good at offering replacements?

Mr. Biggles

macrumors 6502
Mar 12, 2009
Western New York
Whats the service like at Cases.com? Someone here said there were some quality issues with some cases due to demand. If thats true (And its only one person who has said that so far) are they good at offering replacements?

I have limited experience with cases.com. I have purchased the Vaja ivolution top and it was perfect. Not a single flaw. That being said, there are some bad reviews at resellerratings.com in regards to customer service. A total of 12 reviews with 2 very negative and 10 positive. 7.92 rating out of 10.

misterbig

macrumors member
Aug 19, 2010
For some reason they have great products but their customer service isn't good at all. I guess this is how they do, in Europe.

Argentina (where Vaja's factory is) is in South America, not Europe.

Also, according to their website, Vaja's head office is located in Miami.

drknowusa

macrumors regular
May 17, 2010
Update:

Im sure they dont, but maybe someone over at Vaja is watching MacRumors..

I just got a Fed Ex notice in my inbox 10 minutes ago.

I could almost due the happy dance, but I'm not getting worked up till I see it in person.

No, they don't watch the forum. Thet don't care. Orders pour in and a few disgruntled customers are of no concern to them at all. Their policy is sell the product, charge the customer and we will get to it when we are ready to do so, and we will ignore any problem brought to our attention by promptly telling the customer that the "warrantee" does not apply.

Glad you are getting your case. Just hope it's perfect, because otherwise you are s$') out of luck.

kb0616

macrumors regular
Feb 9, 2010
USA
iVolution Top Crystal case

Hi all,

I placed an order for the Vaja iVolution Top Crystal case for iPad. The bill date was 09/02/10 so I'm told by Cecilia/Maria at Vaja that it should take approximately 35 calendar days for me to receive it. I will post pictures here once I receive it. :)

kb0616

macrumors regular
Feb 9, 2010
USA
iVolution Top Crystal case

Hey, I got my shipping email from Vaja today. :D Should be able to post pics early next week.

kingalien

macrumors 6502
Oct 14, 2010
Earth
While I haven't ordered anything from Vaja in a while, I have ordered about 5 cases from them in the past few years and CS has been fine. Products have been great.

kb0616

macrumors regular
Feb 9, 2010
USA
While I haven't ordered anything from Vaja in a while, I have ordered about 5 cases from them in the past few years and CS has been fine. Products have been great.

That's really great to hear! This case was a total splurge but I hope it meets or exceeds my expectations. By the time it gets here on Monday it will have taken a total of 47 days from the bill date to the delivery date. The website said 35 days. I've since placed an order for an iVolution Grip for iPhone 4. Based on the iPad order, even though the website says 25 days, I'm thinking I'll have it on 11/19/10 at the latest. We'll see.

kb0616

macrumors regular
Feb 9, 2010
USA
It finally arrived...

I finally received my iPad iVolution Crystal case 49 days after placing my order. The picture does not do it justice. It is beautiful and feels good in the hand. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.