Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gpfradgley

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 19, 2008
Guys just to let you know Vodafone have released a My Vodafone app that works really well on an iPhone. Just tested it on my iPad and it does work just a little hiccup on the tariff name still.(there is no 250mb tariff but it taking time for all systems to update. You do get 1GB so ignore the 250mb info. It's a mistake) If you download the My Vodafone App you will need a 3G connected iPad on the wap APN. This means the first time you use it it will need to turn off wifi and edit the APN from internet, web, web. To wap.Vodafone.co.uk wap, wap. Open the app wait a minute or so and it will activate the data connection to the secure data sector at Vodafones end. Once the data is populated in the app. Exit it and change the APN back to internet , web, web. I know it's long winded but this is a tempory fix to measure data. Hope this helps,

Gaz

gpfradgley

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 19, 2008
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

That's great. Didn't work for me that's why I used the other apn.

gpfradgley

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 19, 2008
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

That's great. Didn't work for me that's why I used the other apn.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.