Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dan50

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 11, 2014
I unplugged the cord from the router and plugged it back in. I still get disconnected. I get disconnected then it works then it disconnects again. This is happening for my tablets and my moms iphone as well. What should I do? This never happened before after updating the software. I’m very worried.

Dan50

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 11, 2014
What do you mean tablets? iPad? Android tablets?
iPad and my familys iPhones. Those other devices arent updated to the new software. I just updated my own iPhone and this affected all the other devices. Please help.

diamond.g

macrumors G4
Mar 20, 2007
OBX
Since other devices that haven't been updated are affected it sounds like your router is broken, are you renting it from your ISP?

StumpyBloke

macrumors 603
Apr 21, 2012
England
iPad and my familys iPhones. Those other devices arent updated to the new software. I just updated my own iPhone and this affected all the other devices. Please help.

Well if those other devices haven’t been updated it’s not iOS 17.4. Sounds like your router. Have you restarted it? Have you spoken to your ISP? What have you done to try and resolve it?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.