Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Shrink

macrumors G3
Original poster
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
Not that this is a an earth shaking issue - but I noticed that my username does not appear in "Currently Active Users" list. I had noticed this before, but today my curiosity got the better of me.

I DO NOT have "invisible Mode" checked. I am not banned or timed out.

I tried a couple of searches - no results. I'm definitely not ruling out the possibility the my searches were poorly worded. I will be embarrassed when someone posts 5 links that answer my question - but I did try.:p

Anyway - how come I'm not in the Currently Active Users list???:confused:

Thanks for your help...

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2010
located
You are on that list, you are just the first, like I am on the following screenshot:
Screen%20shot%202011-10-08%20at%209.31.39%20PM.png

You are also listed here: https://forums.macrumors.com/online.php?order=asc&sort=username&pp=60&page=10

Last edited by a moderator:

Shrink

macrumors G3
Original poster
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
Thank you, simsaladimbaba, for your help.

I kept looking down the list in the "S's". I didn't realize that your position changed if you went offline and then came back on.

Thanks again...:)

andalusia

macrumors 68030
Apr 10, 2009
Manchester, UK
Thank you, simsaladimbaba, for your help.

I kept looking down the list in the "S's". I didn't realize that your position changed if you went offline and then came back on.

Thanks again...:)

I don't think it does. I just think that your own username stays at the front of the list at all times. simsaladimbaba would see himself at the front, you would see yourself at the front, and I see myself at the front.

Shrink

macrumors G3
Original poster
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
I don't think it does. I just think that your own username stays at the front of the list at all times. simsaladimbaba would see himself at the front, you would see yourself at the front, and I see myself at the front.

Makes sense.:D

Thanks for taking the time to post, tristangage. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.