Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JonMPLS

macrumors 68000
Original poster
May 23, 2010
MN
Hi! I had seen other problems with Panorama view, but not this specific one. Panorama was working fine on my iPhone 5, but I upgraded to a 5S and it will not download. The other in-app purchases did. I also made sure to register the new phone. Navigon works fine in 3D.

Any suggestions to get Panorama View to download? Thanks!

Last edited:

chabig

macrumors G4
Sep 6, 2002
Touch the little download icon? Try again? Reboot the phone? It'll work eventually.

kozadin

macrumors newbie
Dec 5, 2013
Hi,
the same for me.
Panorama was working fine on my iPhone 5, but I upgraded to a 5S and it will not download. The other in-app purchases did.
Reboot and re- installation didn't work either

nooj5

macrumors newbie
Dec 8, 2013
I just upgraded to iPhone 5S and having the same problem, did you get a resolution to this?

JonMPLS

macrumors 68000
Original poster
May 23, 2010
MN
Resolved!

This note from Garmin fixed it for me. Nice service on their part. Note-you will need to reload all the maps, so hope you have a high-speed connection going . . .

Thank you for contacting Garmin International.
In order to resolve your issue please reset the application and make sure you are using a WiFi connection. Once the mapping is loaded please try to download the extras again.

1. Open the application

2. Select Settings

3. Select the "i" icon located on the top right corner

4. Select Reset

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.