Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hmfic

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 17, 2008
Okay set your 16gig white iPhone 3g's brightness all the way up and turn your lights off or go to a dark place. You should be able to see the insides of your phone through the plastic casing.

I discovered this while I was going to sleep =D

FaustArp

macrumors regular
Jul 6, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Okay set your 16gig white iPhone 3g's brightness all the way up and turn your lights off or go to a dark place. You should be able to see the insides of your phone through the plastic casing.

niice! I'll let you know what i think of your trick in a week! ;)

.Andy

macrumors 68030
Jul 18, 2004
The Mergui Archipelago

The other thing this guarantees is that you'll be sleeping alone ;).

hmfic

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 17, 2008
I tried to take some photos of it but I couldn't because if my crappy camera and lack of any photography skills. If someone has tried this and can get a picture I'd appreciate it. It's a pretty cool thing and I'd like to be able to show it to my friends without mysteriously leading them into dark rooms.

scaredpoet

macrumors 604
Apr 6, 2007
You need a long exposre on a tripod, at low ISO.

I have a Canon dSLR that could easily take the shot. Unfortunately, I favored black over white. :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.