Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Evev12

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 16, 2008
Does anybody know of any good list apps? I need the lists to be able to "share" items OR, even better, communicate with my to-do app. For example, let's say I create a shopping list on which I have a bunch of items. Another list might be "recipes" which would list all of my dishes and the ingredients needed to make make them. If I was planning on cooking a particular meal, I'd like to be able to click on that particular dish and have all of its ingredients automatically added to my shopping list, which I'd be able to check off as I buy each item. I know it's not the best example but I think that explains what I'm looking for pretty well. I think OmniFocus does something like this but I don't have a mac and I HAVE TO be able to sync my info. whether it be to a desktop app or one online and I don't think OmniFocus supports that type of syncing. An added location aware feature would just be the icing on the cake. Anybody know of any such app?

TheZimm

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2008
Does anybody know of any good list apps? I need the lists to be able to "share" items OR, even better, communicate with my to-do app. For example, let's say I create a shopping list on which I have a bunch of items. Another list might be "recipes" which would list all of my dishes and the ingredients needed to make make them. If I was planning on cooking a particular meal, I'd like to be able to click on that particular dish and have all of its ingredients automatically added to my shopping list, which I'd be able to check off as I buy each item. I know it's not the best example but I think that explains what I'm looking for pretty well. I think OmniFocus does something like this but I don't have a mac and I HAVE TO be able to sync my info. whether it be to a desktop app or one online and I don't think OmniFocus supports that type of syncing. An added location aware feature would just be the icing on the cake. Anybody know of any such app?

Well, I know of the Appigo's ToDo, and Notebook combo, you can share notes and tasks in between them. I use Notebook to make lists, but I don't know if this is what your looking for, Reviews on them at my site. Also they sync to toodledo

Zym

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.