Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sjleworthy

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Dec 5, 2008
Penarth, Wales, UK
i like to make mood boards and idea sheets in Pages and Notes by sticking in pictures and snippets of text i grab from various internet pages i trawl.

Generally i screen grab the page, then crop in the stock photos app, save images, and import into my Pages or Notes app. This is a complete faff and a long long way of doing things.

Can anyone either suggest an app specifically for my needs, or a 'cut and paste' app i can quickly cut images and sections out from a webpage (like i can on a mac or using 'snip' in windows) for pasting into a Pages or Notes (or anything else) project?
Something that'll quickly and efficiently help me create scrapbooks/mood boards in whatever end app i choose.

Thanks

Jessica Lares

macrumors G3
Oct 31, 2009
Near Dallas, Texas, USA
Workflow (I know it's not specifically for it)? You'd take a screenshot then open it in the share sheet. It'll let you crop it, save to Notes, and delete it when it's done.

File Sep 23, 7 13 06 PM.png
File Sep 23, 7 18 14 PM.png

harriska2

macrumors 68000
Mar 16, 2011
Oregon
I don’t think Copied exists anymore. Is there anything else out there with a simple lasso tool that isn’t subscription?

Reactions: max2
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.