Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MyVP

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 27, 2009
Sealy, TX
New to the Forum here, but I'm looking for some feedback on a new product that we're working on.
It's a sleeve that is made of a soft foam construction designed to fit the iPhone snug. It is fully customizable using the design tool on our site and has edge-to-edge full-color printing.

Your opinions on whether you'd use it, be interested in it, or any kind of thought would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Here are some different views of the product
100_5454.jpg
100_5455.jpg
100_5456.jpg

100_5457.jpg
100_5458.jpg

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Well they're not bad looking at all to be honest, they almost look like a beer koozie.

MyVP

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 27, 2009
Sealy, TX
They are made of a foam material similar to kuuzies. We cut, print, and sew in house by machine

Is the koozie material a turn off?

iphonefanatic

macrumors member
Apr 2, 2009
They are made of a foam material similar to kuuzies. We cut, print, and sew in house by machine

I would say that while it looks like a very cool product, the koozie material may not be right. It kinda seems like you are insulating your phone. I don't necasarily know what the right material would be though

Unspoken Demise

macrumors 68040
Apr 16, 2009
>9,000

No, I wouldn't say that its a turn off by any means. You will attract sports fans (which it seems like you're already doing) that would love the idea of a koozie case. However, I don't think you want your product to become a novelty item. All in all, it looks protective and customization is always a great touch. Keep up the great work!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.