Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cooknn

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Aug 23, 2003
Fort Myers, FL
I need to add an option to my order form.

Don't know what the heck I'm doing. Paid someone else to do this several months ago and they seemed to have dropped off the map :( Current order page here http://www.listing360.com/orderform.html. order_form.fla/swf relies on three files. data.php and orders.php (populates text on form and e-mails results) as well as order_form.txt. I need to add an option to the products that is a square option box and says "Post Virtual Tour to Realtor.Com $30". See link below for source excluding png's (which I didn't get unfortunately).

Anybody up to the task? Will pay $100. TIA.

Source code here

pulsewidth947

macrumors 65816
Jan 25, 2005
I think I've just about done it.

But whats the font you use in it? I recognise it, but I cant put my finger on it.

:EDIT: Ignore that :D

Cooknn

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Aug 23, 2003
Fort Myers, FL
pulsewidth947 said:
I think I've just about done it.

But whats the font you use in it? I recognise it, but I cant put my finger on it.

:EDIT: Ignore that :D
Sweet. We'll take this to PM :)

pulsewidth947

macrumors 65816
Jan 25, 2005
Damn.. I couldnt attach my file.. And I'm at work so I cant FTP it to my webspace.

Send us a PM with your email and I'll gmail it over :D

But right now I think I earned a Lunch Break!

Cooknn

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Aug 23, 2003
Fort Myers, FL
BIG Thanks!

I just want to publicly thank pulsewidth947 for his assistance with my Flash mod.

For anyone reading this thread, he spent most of the day e-mailing back and forth with me and modified my flash (and PHP) code to include my request. Everything works perfectly and instead of requesting payment of the $100 he asked me to give it to charity :) Yes, there are still good people in this world ;) The Muscular Dystrophy Association is having a summer camp in two weeks here in SW Florida and they rely on donations so the kids can go. I just made out my check for $100 to the MDA to assist because of pulsewidth947's generosity. Thanks again :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.