Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gavroche

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 25, 2007
Left Coast
Urgent help needed. Not sure if this is the best forum for this topic…

A couple days ago I stopped being able to access my business email through gmail. My account that uses a normal @gmail address is ok and I can still access. But my custom domain stopped working. On iPhone mail app, iPad, and Desktop mail app.. all give me an error telling me to re-enter my password. But when I go to settings there is no field for password.

I tried installing the gmail app.. logged in… but it doesn’t load anything or do anything. And still shows the login button at the bottom. Lastly, I tried logging in through the browser…. But that just tells me my Workspace trial has ended. I’ve never used workspace before. I haven’t even made changes to my domain email addresses for several years.

Anything I can do?

Reactions: ackmondual

gavroche

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 25, 2007
Left Coast
Probably this.

Yea, apparently. Wish they had sent me some kind of notification. I assume had I logged on through a browser it would have warned me. But I never do. I ended up having my website host change the mx pointer back to them… and access the email as normal using their email info.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.