Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zyd

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 22, 2023
Hi,

my Iphone13 Mini restarts every three minutes. The error log shows a SMC BSC error of type 0x1000, which should be a damaged proximity flex cable. Disconnecting the cable should in theory fix this problem (or not?). However, the problem continues to exist even after disconnecting it. Should I still replace the cable or is there another problem?

To eliminate the possibility of a software problem, I then tried to reset my Phone in DFU mode via iTunes with no success as it still restarts during the reset process. Now it is also stuck in DFU mode :D and I can't get out of it unless i resolve this issue.

I would really appreciate the help!

Attachments

• IMG_2869.PNG
    IMG_2869.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 365

Harbin ebiz

macrumors newbie
Dec 16, 2023
Hi, my iPhone 14 has the same issue. Can you please tell how you resolved it ?

This link says possible three reasons : charge port , battery , and power button ribbon . Sounds like I have to try battery and ribbon coz I changed charge port and not working.

zyd

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 22, 2023
hey, can you send a screenshot of your panic log? my issue was a SMC BSC error of type 0x1000, which meant that the proximity flex cable was damaged and needed replacement.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.