Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

brookew

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 2, 2008
Okay, here's the deal:

I am currently living in Spain and have recently upgraded to Leopard. Since then, I have not been able to connect to the internet in my house. I connect via a router and my internet service is Telefonica. About a month ago while staying at at hostal, several mac users with Leopard could not connect to the internet and were told that it's some setting on their computer that needs to be changed. If this is true, I'm assuming that's what's going on with mine, but I have no idea what I need to change.

My aiport is turned on and my wireless internet is password protected. When I type in the password, it keeps telling me I have the wrong password, which it is not. I have checked it 10 times and everything was working fine before the upgrade. When connecting to the internet I have to use WEP 40/128-bit ASCII. Right now I'm at a cafe, and for some reason I can connect to the WiFi here.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.