Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Zune55

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 2, 2015
Hi,
I have 2 iPhones which i want to sell. I bought it long time ago from Apple website. During pre-order we choose either unlocked or carrier options like AT&T, Verizon etc. I don't remember which one I choose on both iPhone 6 Plus & iPhone 7 Plus. I chatted with Apple support with two different reps and both told me different models. They looked into my order history I guess which was no help. Will you please help me on this? Should i post imei numbers here? any website which can tell that info?

Thanks,

Last edited:

Zune55

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 2, 2015
model number should be enough , just google it

Thank you thank you it worked. One is AT&T and One is T-Mobile but it's not showing whether the iPhones are locked to carrier or not. I paid in full at the time of purchase. Will these work with any carrier including Verizon & Sprint?

Banglazed

macrumors 601
Apr 17, 2017
Cupertino, CA
Thank you thank you it worked. One is AT&T and One is T-Mobile but it's not showing whether the iPhones are locked to carrier or not. I paid in full at the time of purchase. Will these work with any carrier including Verizon & Sprint?

I can help with the carrier and sim lock status. I PMed you.

Reactions: Zune55
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.