Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Motocrossed

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 10, 2015
It seems I'm getting notifications from everyone else but my wife. Her messages do appear but I don't get tapped. I do get tapped when she calls, but again, not from messaging. She has an iPhone 6, and I have been successfully notified by others with an iPhone 6. Any ideas?

AppleWatchGuy

Suspended
May 4, 2015
It seems I'm getting notifications from everyone else but my wife. Her messages do appear but I don't get tapped. I do get tapped when she calls, but again, not from messaging. She has an iPhone 6, and I have been successfully notified by others with an iPhone 6. Any ideas?

Some other reports similar things, but let's be clear. Are you getting the red dot when you turn the screen on? Are you getting sound? Does the notification show up on your phone and make a sound?

Motocrossed

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 10, 2015
Some other reports similar things, but let's be clear. Are you getting the red dot when you turn the screen on? Are you getting sound? Does the notification show up on your phone and make a sound?

I am getting a red dot. No sound. Shows up on my phone with no sound or vibration. Thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.