Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

timidhermit

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 6, 2011
For the regular (large) iPad, there is an Apple Smart Case that is entirely polyurethane with a soft shell cover.

I am trying to find like that for the iPad mini. Was there a polyurethane Smart Case for iPad Mini ever released for the 1st generation iPad Mini (that I can also use for 2nd generation iPad Mini)? The current iPad Mini Smart Case (unlike Smart Cover) has no polyurethane option, and the back shell is hard.

Anyone help?

omgitscro

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2008
For the regular (large) iPad, there is an Apple Smart Case that is entirely polyurethane with a soft shell cover.

I am trying to find like that for the iPad mini. Was there a polyurethane Smart Case for iPad Mini ever released for the 1st generation iPad Mini (that I can also use for 2nd generation iPad Mini)? The current iPad Mini Smart Case (unlike Smart Cover) has no polyurethane option, and the back shell is hard.

Anyone help?

That soft-shell case is for the previous generation of iPads, not the current iPad Air. Apple has not released a soft-shell case for the iPad mini.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.