Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Xgamer1224

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 11, 2008
i have become bored with my current apps and was wondering what to get. i am becoming very interested in fieldrunners. but i was wondering if that would be better than getting say, raging thunder for only 4 dollars or moto racer and cro mag rally. but so far i am leaning towards fieldrunners and raging thunder. i am also interested in spore origins' new price. what are some good games that i should get? if not the ones i listed above, please say what you believe i should get. thank you in advance.

jaseone

macrumors 65816
Nov 7, 2004
Houston, USA
I personally am not a fan of the graphics heavy games on the iPhone like the racing games and much more prefer the casual games like Fieldrunners, iCopter and Chopper. They have much more replayability and are easy to just pick up and play at any time.

liptonlover

macrumors 6502a
Mar 13, 2008
My top three games are Galcon multiplayer, asphalt4, and scramboni. Those three are leagues above the rest that I have. Galcon is great if you like strategy, asphalt4 is an amazing racing game, pretty much a burnout clone only better than burnout for DS, and scramboni is nice simple online word fun.

Amt

macrumors regular
Aug 19, 2008
i have become bored with my current apps and was wondering what to get. i am becoming very interested in fieldrunners. but i was wondering if that would be better than getting say, raging thunder for only 4 dollars or moto racer and cro mag rally. but so far i am leaning towards fieldrunners and raging thunder. i am also interested in spore origins' new price. what are some good games that i should get? if not the ones i listed above, please say what you believe i should get. thank you in advance.

Fieldrunners is amazing, Raging Thunder is worth its $3.99 price, and Spore is not worth $7.99 or $9.99 in my opinion.

tongteh

macrumors 6502
Aug 16, 2008
Spore is not worth it.. if it's possible, i would want my money back!! :( the gameplay is almost similar to Super Monkey Ball, tilting your iphone... :(

gospel9

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2008
I would pick Fieldrunners, followed by Diner Dash (both 4.99 currently). It's got a high replay value and both are guaranteed to take up hours of your time at the very least.

Rayfire

macrumors 68030
Aug 25, 2008
PNW
My top three games are Galcon multiplayer, asphalt4, and scramboni. Those three are leagues above the rest that I have. Galcon is great if you like strategy, asphalt4 is an amazing racing game, pretty much a burnout clone only better than burnout for DS, and scramboni is nice simple online word fun.

+1 for Galcon multiplayer
This one really is worth the price and very high replay value (can't stop playing it during my breaks hehe)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.