Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

marspark

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 4, 2023
Hey there, Apple Watch enthusiasts!

I want to invite a small group of testers to give me feedback on a newly released fitness game that is designed exclusively for the Apple Watch!

In brief, "Watch Odyssey" takes your daily activity goals and transforms them into a cosmic adventure. For more info, please check the trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/9w6ubQmIz6w.

If you are interested, please let me know your email and I'll send 5 invites to the first 5 people. The test version is identical to the actual game which costs $6.99. I'd like to write some Pros and Cons after you tried the game so we can improve it.

=====Why an Apple Watch game?=====

I understand that releasing a game that caters to a narrow audience (premium games + fitness games + Apple Watch) is a bold move financially. Still, I'm really passionate about bringing this game to life.

I believe an Apple Watch gaming experience should be unique to the device, something that can't be replicated on other platforms. Therefore integrating fitness data on Apple Watch seems a good fit.

So, I'm curious to hear your thoughts. Do you think games like "Watch Odyssey" make sense on the Apple Watch?

Cheers!

Attachments

• large_screenshot_1.png
    large_screenshot_1.png
    358.3 KB · Views: 135
  • large_screenshot_5.png
    large_screenshot_5.png
    252.1 KB · Views: 37
  • large_screenshot_2.png
    large_screenshot_2.png
    175.5 KB · Views: 35
  • large_screenshot_4.png
    large_screenshot_4.png
    227.1 KB · Views: 32
  • large_screenshot_3.png
    large_screenshot_3.png
    278.6 KB · Views: 33
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.