Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

maverick786us

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 30, 2012
Columbus, GA
I am very happy with my Titanium iPhone 15 Pro Max. Now I need a secondary phone, keeping budget into consideration. Which one of these should I go for?

1. iPhone 14 Pro
2. iPhone 15
3. Pixel 8.

Though I am always a fan of big screen. But for secondary phone I am Ok with a small screen. But what's important is Dynamic Island / or Tablet hole instead of Notch and a Good camera

Zest28

macrumors 68020
Jul 11, 2022
Samsung Galaxy S24 when it launches early 2024.

If you cannot wait, Pixel 8.

The iPhone 14 Pro and 15 is buying the same phone twice if you already have an iPhone 15 Pro Max.

maverick786us

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 30, 2012
Columbus, GA
Galaxy S24 Ultra is going to be as expensive as iPhone 15 PM. For a secondary phone I have limited budget. Otherwise I would have bought another 15 PM Natural Titanium

rambo47

macrumors 65816
Oct 3, 2010
Denville, NJ
My secondary phone is a Pixel 5. I went with an Android phone when my parents, both in their 80's but still spry, finally had to give up their flip phones and join the rest of us in the 21st century with smartphones. I was their first call for a recommendation and naturally I said, "iPhone." Reliable, easy to use, and I have lots of experience with iPhones so when issues arise I can sort it out for them. And naturally they came back from the Verizon store with Android phones. Oy vey. :rolleyes: I figured I had better familiarize myself a little with Android so I picked up a mint condition Pixel 5. Turns out it's a pretty nice mobile. Very light and very durable, especially with the fabric cases. Good camera - not as good as an iPhone camera but certainly good enough.

Reactions: maverick786us
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.