Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dindich

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 20, 2005
Hi all,
I'm looking for these wallpapers :
attachment.php

feb.jpg

and :
desktop1ys.jpg

if you know where i can get them please post it here or contact me on my AIM ( Dindisek ) THX a loooooooooooooot

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Mar 25, 2002
London, England
They look like ones I've seen posted by our members in the desktops thread, are they? If so why not just PM these members and ask them?

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
i believe you can find some of them @ http://www.pixelgirlpresents.com if im not mistaken

i pmed a member to get the first one, and now its my 'tar, gotta love it

edit: browse the desktops under vector on PGP and on pages 7 & 11 you will find the second two, dont know where to get the first one, i have it though, email me or pm me and tonight after work i can email it to you if you want

neoelectronaut

Cancelled
Dec 3, 2003
whooleytoo said:
The last of those pictures is here, it's the first one on the list (probably better net karma to link to the page rather than the jpg directly..)

If this is the same guy, he IMed me this morning asking for the last wallpaper (That's a picture of my desktop.) I told him I'd get it to him this evening (When he IMed me I was on my way out for class.), but apparently he's too damn impatient.

I even linked him to pixelgirlpresents, but apparently he can't take it being red.

Mike Teezie

macrumors 68020
Nov 20, 2002
Hey, that second desktop is mine! I feel special now.

Anyways, yeah - like PlaceofDis said, the image came from pixelgirlpresents.com.

I made a few different versions in Photoshop to chane through when I get bored with this one.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.