Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dojoman

macrumors 68000
Apr 8, 2010
Craigslist is ok but too dangerous now adays. Try ebay or open WTB in classified section here. It's probably easier to buy from another forum member.

emegmac

macrumors regular
May 19, 2007
I picked up mine from the best buy on Curtner a few days ago. It seems they get shipments more than other best buys.

dojoman

macrumors 68000
Apr 8, 2010
What!?
Yea I'd rather send money to some random place instead of paying in person for something I can see and inspect. :rolleyes:

uhmm...what I meant was someone getting rob with gun point. Would you rather face that than buy it from ebay? There are many reputable sellers on ebay and paypal has buyer protection. Craigslist is widely known to be a hotspot for crooks to stalk prey.

iserian

macrumors 6502
Apr 30, 2010
Palo Alto Apple Store
Could have possibly helped you out Yesterday --- Had a 643G available at Oakridge held until yesterday ---- Got the Apple email which was a bit odd since I picked up my 643G weeks ago. If I were you I'd put my name in at the Oakridge store and wait -- It only took 2 days for my last 643G and only 5 days for a 64 Wifi. Bonus on picking up my 64 Wifi I was able to pick up several Apple cases so all in all I'm super pleased with this store.

Both Apple Store and Best Buy have wait times. Where can I get a 64GB Wi-fi 3G iPad today in Silicon Valley?

shady825

macrumors 68000
Oct 8, 2008
Area 51
uhmm...what I meant was someone getting rob with gun point. Would you rather face that than buy it from ebay? There are many reputable sellers on ebay and paypal has buyer protection. Craigslist is widely known to be a hotspot for crooks to stalk prey.

Oh I see. Good thing your original post mentioned guns and robbers! Way to be clear! ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.