Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iPhonagain

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 28, 2009
Indy
Does anyone know how to copy bookmarks that are saved to the Home Screen in iOS to macOS?
I have a ton of bookmarks on my iPad that I saved to the Home Screen and just got a new (used) MacBook and need to copy them over but can't find a way to do it online anywhere. These are not saved in regular bookmarks just on the Home Screen and it would take a long while to open each one up and save to bookmarks in Safari so I was hoping there was a quicker way.
Thanks for any help you may have.

Apple blogger

macrumors 6502a
Feb 28, 2013
I don’t believe bookmarks saved on the home screen are synced anywhere. You will have to manually do it.. no other option..
[doublepost=1536548976][/doublepost]But you can suggest Apple about this feature.. it’s a nice little feature which would be appreciated.

iPhonagain

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 28, 2009
Indy
I don’t believe bookmarks saved on the home screen are synced anywhere. You will have to manually do it.. no other option..
[doublepost=1536548976][/doublepost]But you can suggest Apple about this feature.. it’s a nice little feature which would be appreciated.

aarrrghh, I think you’re right, what a pain this is going to be......

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.