Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ericwn

macrumors G4
Apr 24, 2016
Can anyone tell me which ipad case is the best one for iPad Pro?
That’s really going to depend on your needs and taste. You may as well ask a group of strangers what the best car or bicycle is without any further information provided.

For my use cases the Zugu cases are awesome.

Reactions: Kelvin S

ejin222

macrumors 6502a
Oct 12, 2011
If you need a keyboard, I use the Magic Keyboard. I've used other keyboard offerings from other companies and there really is no comparison when it comes to convenience and ease of use with the MK.

Kelvin S

Suspended
Original poster
Apr 7, 2023
If you need a keyboard, I use the Magic Keyboard. I've used other keyboard offerings from other companies and there really is no comparison when it comes to convenience and ease of use with the MK.
Yes! I have a MK, however I don’t use it often.

Kelvin S

Suspended
Original poster
Apr 7, 2023
That’s really going to depend on your needs and taste. You may as well ask a group of strangers what the best car or bicycle is without any further information provided.

For my use cases the Zugu cases are awesome.
I want a case with good protection and also great heads on feeling 😬

cerberus1846

macrumors member
Mar 18, 2021
While nice it’s certainly lacking in the protection department. It’s not even called a case I think.
ofcourse it's a case - it literally functions the same as any other case when it's closed! LOL!!.. -as for lacking in the protection department - how do you work that one it!? - it has a metal core!

In addition, you could always add an Easyskinz to it - this covers all surfaces of the magic keyboard and the sides and camera of the ipad itself:

ericwn

macrumors G4
Apr 24, 2016
ofcourse it's a case - it literally functions the same as any other case when it's closed! LOL!!.. -as for lacking in the protection department - how do you work that one it!? - it has a metal core!

In addition, you could always add an Easyskinz to it - this covers all surfaces of the magic keyboard and the sides and camera of the ipad itself:

It’s good enough for you, great. Personally I don’t like having to add protection and skins to a non-case to cover the exposed sides and camo on an Apple product just isn’t for me. Plus, I like to have a spacer around the front in case of a drop when in use, plus pencil protection.

Edit: of course Apple calls it a case on their product marketing page. With three or five sides of the device exposed depending wether it’s open or close, the buyer will make the call wether or not that’s enough of a case for them.

Last edited:

CharlesShaw

macrumors 65816
May 8, 2015
[edit: I forgot to add my opinion for the OP. If I needed a “case” for a current iPad Pro, it would be easy: Smart Folio.]

My love of Apple’s Leather Smart Cover for the 2017 iPad Pro models was one of the reasons I returned my 2018 iPad and bought a 10.5” iPad Pro in May of 2018. Honestly, if Apple had made a leather folio for the 2018 re-designed Pro, I would have upgraded without hesitation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kelvin S

Kelvin S

Suspended
Original poster
Apr 7, 2023
[edit: I forgot to add my opinion for the OP. If I needed a “case” for a current iPad Pro, it would be easy: Smart Folio.]

My love of Apple’s Leather Smart Cover for the 2017 iPad Pro models was one of the reasons I returned my 2018 iPad and bought a 10.5” iPad Pro in May of 2018. Honestly, if Apple had made a leather folio for the 2018 re-designed Pro, I would have upgraded without hesitation.
Apple folio is a nice one, but compare with other products, it has less features

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.