Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lonefoxvn

macrumors member
Original poster
May 26, 2018
Hi there,

As we tried to push Apple Watch gaming to its limit. We created NEON BRICK BREAKER.
The game is free, runs on iphone, ipad and specially Apple Watch as well!

Have fun and tell us where to improve...
Thank you,

NEON BRICK BREAKER: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/neon-b...r/id1477991378

Watch-1.png

Watch-2.png

Watch-3.png

Watch-4.png

P/s: on Apple Watch, rotate digital crown to play!

Reactions: x-man

ibergu

macrumors newbie
Jul 27, 2010
I downloaded it and played it a couple of times, and have to say that it was quite impressive for a watch game.
Kudos and thanks for letting us know about it!

• Love
Reactions: lonefoxvn

lonefoxvn

macrumors member
Original poster
May 26, 2018
I downloaded it and played it a couple of times, and have to say that it was quite impressive for a watch game.
Kudos and thanks for letting us know about it!
Thank you for playing. We are glad you like it. We having trouble to have more people who own an Apple watch know about the game. It would be great if ya could help leave an honest review on appStore https://apps.apple.com/us/app/neon-brick-breaker/id1477991378

Reactions: ibergu

x-man

macrumors member
Aug 29, 2008
London
A bit of a regression to move the watch store away from the iPhone, it was much easier to browse things there and more likely to install/try apps...

The game itself looks good!

• Love

lonefoxvn

macrumors member
Original poster
May 26, 2018
A bit of a regression to move the watch store away from the iPhone, it was much easier to browse things there and more likely to install/try apps...

The game itself looks good!

Thanks, I also wish Apple will have a small section for Watch apps in the main appStore

zanoii

macrumors member
Jan 27, 2008
Sweden
Downloaded this yesterday and I love it!

Two feature requests: 1: Being able to turn off in-game sound on the watch without muting all watch sounds (don't know if this is possible). 2: Guns power-up should be more rare!

Will leave a 5-star rating on the app store.

lonefoxvn

macrumors member
Original poster
May 26, 2018

Two feature requests: 1: Being able to turn off in-game sound on the watch without muting all watch sounds (don't know if this is possible). 2: Guns power-up should be more rare!

Thank you for the feedback. Will improve on next update. Turning off sound is possible because we have done it before in our game SOCCER DRIBBLE CUP: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/soccer-dribble-cup-high-score/id1397315894 (That game itself will have a fullscreen update for new Apple watch)

lonefoxvn

macrumors member
Original poster
May 26, 2018

Hello, we update as requested

1) Mute on watch added.
2) new BIG BALL pow up.

Have fun on your wrist!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.