Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bpk5479

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 19, 2007
i just updated NES to 1.3.2 today and when i tap on the icon, the screen goes white and then returns back to the home screen.

am i doing something wrong or anybody know how to fix this?

i restarted my phone and tried reinstalling, but all with the same results.

thanx

Bernie-Mac

macrumors 65816
Jul 30, 2007
Sin City, NV
That happened to me before with a different update, try uninstalling the nes app, going in with cyberduck (or ifuntastic or whatever) and erasing the entire ROMs/NES folder and then reinstalling the nes app and redoing the Roms/NES thing

bpk5479

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 19, 2007
I'm attempting to do this, but ifuntastic will not delete the file within the ROM folder "Paperboy", (PAPERBOY>NES%BC8srm). Paperboy was the last game I was playing before the update and I think this has something to do with the auto save, but for some reason I can not delete it.

An suggestions?

JPyre

macrumors 6502
Mar 28, 2005
Pistolvania
Um, yeah, I can't say this enough, DO NOT use ifuntastic, it often bricks phones almost every update forcing restores to be done, and it causes nothing but problems, just search these forums and you'll see tons of people that have nothing but problems.

Use cyberduck and sftp to your ip l:root p:dottie, or use installer to get mobile finder is even a better option than ifuntastic.

kckcjl94

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2007
i'm having the same problem

if you made any progress on this issue please let me know at white_tiger606@hotmail.com

i'm having the same problem and it's driving me crazy. i've uninstalled several time, did it through the phone installer and even ibrick, haven't deleted the rom folder yet

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.