Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aerospace

macrumors 6502a
Jun 26, 2007
did they work out the kinks, can you actually play it smoothly now, like a real game?

...i loved river city ransom

aerospace

macrumors 6502a
Jun 26, 2007
i cant wait until tuesday :D

if the iphone update doesnt screw up unlocked phones i'm so getting a 349 refurb...counting down the hours :)

skierdb526

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2007
i cant wait until tuesday :D

if the iphone update doesnt screw up unlocked phones i'm so getting a 349 refurb...counting down the hours :)

Im totally with you on the refurbished model! Unfortunately I have to wait till xmas... I think im transferring my verizon account to my grandparents or something so i can get the iphone with ATT, otherwise I guess I'd have to hold out till february.... which would really suck.

aerospace

macrumors 6502a
Jun 26, 2007
Waiting means possibly getting a newer model, but the biggest change would likely be 16gig instead of 8 and thats not something I really need. Now if they add gps I'll ebay my iphone and upgrade :)

skierdb526

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2007
Waiting means possibly getting a newer model, but the biggest change would likely be 16gig instead of 8 and thats not something I really need. Now if they add gps I'll ebay my iphone and upgrade :)

A 16 gb iphone would be awesome. The thing though is the cost, and if the refurbished model of it will be out shortly.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.