Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

betabeta

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 28, 2013
tried bold text, said had to restart, after it restarted Netflix is dead...stops spinning halfway and will not load?

Anyone else?

chuckm1020

macrumors regular
Aug 27, 2009
tried bold text, said had to restart, after it restarted Netflix is dead...stops spinning halfway and will not load?

Anyone else?
I would try to delete the application and then re install it. Then if it doesn't load still you will have to reset the entire Apple TV to factory resettings. You have to treat it like an iOS device. Start small, then work your way through troubleshooting steps. Just like and iOS app. If it doesn't open. Delete and re install. Then go from there.

betabeta

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 28, 2013
I would try to delete the application and then re install it. Then if it doesn't load still you will have to reset the entire Apple TV to factory resettings. You have to treat it like an iOS device. Start small, then work your way through troubleshooting steps. Just like and iOS app. If it doesn't open. Delete and re install. Then go from there.

Thanks, that's what I'll have to do, I guess I was the only one to turn on bold text, but maybe it was just a coincidence, but that's when it happened.

Anyone else dare try to turn on bold text and then try to open Netflix:p

ohio.emt

macrumors 6502a
Jul 18, 2008
Ohio
Thanks, that's what I'll have to do, I guess I was the only one to turn on bold text, but maybe it was just a coincidence, but that's when it happened.

Anyone else dare try to turn on bold text and then try to open Netflix:p
Tried it and it worked fine for me. My problem is the Disney apps, worked fine until I logged in then they just crash before opening. Hopefully some app updates will be coming soon.

chuckm1020

macrumors regular
Aug 27, 2009
Tried it and it worked fine for me. My problem is the Disney apps, worked fine until I logged in then they just crash before opening. Hopefully some app updates will be coming soon.
Interesting. I will download the Disney ones later tonight and see if that does the same for me. I will report back.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.