Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

feilsoul

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 24, 2013
"I'll let you know what the real ugly, yes, so I put you into a Necromancer, I will let you know." Throats uttered similar beast growl, then poked Jeffery Black gowns pain, really, if not for the look of the thing it is not flattering, he dignified a powerful Necromancer silver, and how soon will descend clean Greenland cavalry scout, he is now only one idea is to make this is not the lifting of something for his remarks just words and deeds pay the price.

Story repeated again and again, the situation keeps getting worse Jeffery, the purpose of his black robe was originally ridiculed him distracted, but now it seems he just angered, four soldiers attacked Necro still quite permissive , and more aggressive. After a moment, he looked out at the same time handling four Necromancer robe limit should be, which is why for so long he has no reason to use magic, and if he can release even the most simple one spell, their defense will instantly collapse. But now is not much better, who has multiple injuries, the use of several Jian Qi is a tremendous physical consumption, Legion there I do not know what happens, so long did see a reinforcements, the only visible, is his horse stupid horse, still in the corner dead wore enchantment.

http://www.neverwintergold.us/news/13--neverwinter-pvp-guide-for-cleric

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.