Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

toddp73

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 1, 2007
Am I the only one who has noticed what looks like a new mac laptop in the Apple TV gallery. It is in the picture showing the networked home. Very interesting to me.The laptop has the standard mac wallpaper, and dock. Only it is with with a black screen bezel. It also appears to have a larger screen Tell me what you think.
gallery-big-05.jpg

toddp73

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 1, 2007
maybe

I guess, but it looks to dark. I thaught it might be shadows, but it just seems to dark. And it looks wider. It could be an old 14 inch g4 ibook if it is just shadows.

Aniej

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2006
just to make sure that we are on the same page here, which item are you referring to? because from your description (larger and darker bezel) it sure sounds like you are referring to the screen on the desk, which is just an apple monitor.

mpw

Jun 18, 2004
You're reading too much into it.....unless the next iMac is going touch-screen and Steve's figured out how to supply AC power by WiFi.

psycoswimmer

macrumors 65816
Sep 27, 2006
USA
What's more disconcerting is this house's extremely high ottoman to chair ratio.

Apparently you sit on the ottoman to use the iMac. :confused:

Still, it's just a "futuristic" type drawing from Apple to show how you add the :apple:TV to your existing home. Nothing more to see here.

mpw

Jun 18, 2004
How much for the anti-gravity stairs?

Lumber yard guy - "Anti-gravity stairs, anti-gravity stairs, get your anti-gravity stairs here."
Sucker - "But that's just a pile of floorboards?"
Lumber yard guy - "No sir these are the very latest anti-gravity stairs, they're just not switched on yet."
Sucker - "Oooooo, I'll take them."

TheAnswer

macrumors 68030
Jan 25, 2002
Orange County, CA
i thought the lack of walls and the anti-gravity stairs and upper level were a bit more odd than the ottoman population, personally.

Well I was giving them the benefit of the doubt with the Apple Store inspired staircases and (glass) walls...but I have no idea where they came up with this Second Ottoman Empire concept.

Aniej

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2006
Am I the only one who has noticed what looks like a new mac laptop in the Apple TV gallery.

Oh in response to your original question, as you can probably see by these recent posts, yes you are the only one.;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.