Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Original poster
Sep 13, 2008
So in the recent update to BeejiveIM, it seems that sometimes the quick chat switch bar thing (you know when you tap the top bar and you can tap on your buddy's icon to quickly switch to their chat), is completely unresponsive. As in, I can bring up the bar, but none of the buddy icons will respond to a tap. The only way to switch chats now is to click the chats tab at the bottom of the screen and select my buddy's chat from there.

Beejive don't appear to have updated their known issues page either, so I'm just wondering if this is a bug known within the community here? It's damn annoying...

nyfinest32

macrumors regular
Oct 16, 2007
So in the recent update to BeejiveIM, it seems that sometimes the quick chat switch bar thing (you know when you tap the top bar and you can tap on your buddy's icon to quickly switch to their chat), is completely unresponsive. As in, I can bring up the bar, but none of the buddy icons will respond to a tap. The only way to switch chats now is to click the chats tab at the bottom of the screen and select my buddy's chat from there.

Beejive don't appear to have updated their known issues page either, so I'm just wondering if this is a bug known within the community here? It's damn annoying...

Mine works fine. Try reinstalling the app?

kyububba

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2008

We have had a couple of people reporting this problem, and are looking into it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.