Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Mar 25, 2002
London, England
arn said:
Ok...

I uped the image size to 150x150.

I could go higher I suppose... but I'm imagining that one day we'll have a script that displays a bunch of them on one page at once....

I think more than 150 might be too big.

thoughts?

arn
You did? It still says 100x100 limit when I look :confused:

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
Today I finally finished recreating the Photo Directory. (I kept at it for days, chained to my desk, without wasting time on less important activities such as eating, sleeping, or breathing.)

The Directory now points to photos in member profiles as well as the photos in the "Pics!" thread. However, only 6 of 154 members in the Directory have submitted profile photos so far.

I assume that there is no way to trigger a notification when a photo is attached to a profile, so I'll have to check for them periodically or depend on people to let me know when they add one.

MrMacMan

macrumors 604
Jul 4, 2001
1 Block away from NYC.
Doctor Q said:
Today I finally finished recreating the Photo Directory. (I kept at it for days, chained to my desk, without wasting time on less important activities such as eating, sleeping, or breathing.)

The Directory now points to photos in member profiles as well as the photos in the "Pics!" thread. However, only 6 of 154 members in the Directory have submitted profile photos so far.

I assume that there is no way to trigger a notification when a photo is attached to a profile, so I'll have to check for them periodically or depend on people to let me know when they add one.

I don't see your directory anymore?

Was it moved? :confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.