Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cabrini715

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 30, 2004
Pennsylvania
What do ya guys think? Finally got my new ibook, I've only been waiting since xmas!

Attachments

• IBook CU.jpg
    IBook CU.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 248
  • IBook FU.jpg
    IBook FU.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 200

CanadaRAM

macrumors G5
It appears you have the iBook on a towel or some fabric -- I would really recommend against putting a laptop on any insulating surface that reduces airflow. If you want to protect the desk, look for a desk blotter or some hard-surfaced sheet to put it on.

Thanks
Trevor
CanadaRAM.com

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
Cabrini715 said:
Antec led lights that plug into your usb

They look pretty cool but just out of interest, do they serve any other purpose? Do they light up the keyboard enough to type in the dark? Do they kill flying insects and mosquitos? Do they ward off evil demons?

Cabrini715

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 30, 2004
Pennsylvania
I'm pretty sure the lights ward off evil demons haha...Na my brother had them lying around and never used them for his computer so I ganked them and plugged them in. They looked cool with the green creature lights so what the hell! :D

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
yes take it off the towel!! thats horrible for it!!!

the lights are kinda tacky, but whatever works for you really

Cabrini715

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 30, 2004
Pennsylvania
The towel was temporary cuz I just cleaned my sticky desk from a spill. I ordered an ilap which should be here next week. Hopefully I made the right decision between an ilap and icurve! Yea the lights are a little corney, but oh well, might as well put them to use while an available usb port is open!
Thanks guys for feedback...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.