Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

waynester

macrumors member
Apr 23, 2015
Was about to do the jailbreak but read that banking apps are not working due to detection of jailbreak. Can someone confirm. Thanks

tkukoc

Cancelled
Original poster
Sep 16, 2014
So here we are.. iOS Beta Day.. anyone dropping their freshly jailbroken device to switch over to iOS 14 beta? Obviously for what I do..I'll have to at some point. Some fun tweaks in the jailbreaking community but over all, I didn't miss it as much as I thought I would. Not to mention some of the widgets look just like the ones you can jailbreak to get. Chances are I'll switch to the betas this week so I can start testing and working on coding.

Reactions: max2

MacManiac76

macrumors 68000
Apr 21, 2007
Arizona
At this point, the only way I’ll switch is if and when I trade in my phone after the official release later this year.

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
As of right now, I’m not giving up my jailbreak for iOS 14 beta. I haven’t been jailbroken in almost 2 years and now realize how much I’ve missed it. I have Haptic Touch for my keyboard and many other tweaks that I will not part with. I am upgrading my XS Max to the 12 Pro Max when it’s released and will be keeping my XS Max as a backup phone, so I’ll still have my jailbreak on one of my phones.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.