Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Andrew K.

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 9, 2008
So I got this leather sleeve from this site: MAKR CARRY GOODS

pDl_Iphone_Minimal_Black-1.png

They make hand made cases in limited quantities, they also have wallets too which are awesome in my opinion. Even though they are simple, the design and quality of the work is excellent ( have one of their wallets ). This one has an angle which will expose part of the phone but I want it fully protected even in my pocket from scratches.

I was wondering if the Best Skin Ever holds up well, I had a White 3G a while ago and put invisible shield on it, and after 20 mins the corners where so dirty it looked like poo and the orange peel got rid of the sleekness. Does the Best Skin Ever look better and hold up better than invisible sheild?

STEVESKI07

macrumors 68000
Jan 6, 2009
Washington, DC
I can only speak on behalf of the BSE skin. I've owned an ipod touch for over a year and it still looks great. My roommate owns one also and has had his on for almost as long as me and no problems with his either. I'd definitely reccommend it, especially since it is so much cheaper. It wasn't as difficult as some of these other ones to install either.

Andrew K.

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 9, 2008
I can only speak on behalf of the BSE skin. I've owned an ipod touch for over a year and it still looks great. My roommate owns one also and has had his on for almost as long as me and no problems with his either. I'd definitely reccommend it, especially since it is so much cheaper. It wasn't as difficult as some of these other ones to install either.

Awesome I'm gonna order it :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.