Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

newmac3

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 8, 2005
Hello, I is to find on the Net a creation, Originale. Here the image:
:) [ This is an idea and an assembly, carried out by Macar-Avanne and not
a rumour ]:)
by by

index.php

snkTab

macrumors 6502a
Nov 13, 2004
Cincinnati, OH
Guests are not allowed to view and/or download attachments.
Les invités ne sont pas autorisés à voir ou/et télécharger les pièces jointes

I'm not signing up

admanimal

macrumors 68040
Apr 22, 2005
I get sweaty hands as it is after typing on the keyboard for several hours....I can't imagine what it would be like if there was a 150F degree heater inside of it!

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
admanimal said:
I get sweaty hands as it is after typing on the keyboard for several hours....I can't imagine what it would be like if there was a 150F degree heater inside of it!

I was thinking about this the other day. I get cold hands when I type so using my warmer iBook keyboard can be quite nice compared to the cold-as-ice iMac's. Someone needs to put little thermal heaters inside keyboards. They'd make a killing. :)

mpw

Jun 18, 2004
Reminds of the Atari ST's and Amiga 512 etc of the late 80's/90's.

I like the idea but as a desktop machine it's going to have too many cables hanging off the back trying to drag it off the desk once you've plugged in a camcorder/ext HD/digital camera/printer/scanner/etc.

Apple should IMHO make a ACD 17"(in addition to present sizes) with speakers á la iMac G5 and the usual array of USB & FW ports mounted along the bottom between the speakers that, as now, all get back to you PM or Mac mini etc through one cord. In addition why not put a convenient optical drive like the iMac too. Top the whole shabang off with an iPod dock and that's pretty much all bases covered.

tobefirst ⚽️

macrumors 601
Jan 24, 2005
St. Louis, MO
Personally, I LOVE my Apple Bluetooth keyboard, and LIKE my other Apple keyboard that came with my computer. You know, the one with one cord coming out the back, and a USB port (with a short, short cord) for the mouse. I could not imagine having that many wires coming out the back of my keyboard, though. That would annoy the heck out of me.

No wires is perfect.

Hidden wires (behind the CPU and the desk) is good.

Lots of wires is bad.

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
That would be quite cool, but I think its going to be a while before we see anything like that - especially anything we'd want to use.

Now if they could design a holographic display to go with it, that would be quite nice :D

D

steve_hill4

macrumors 68000
May 15, 2005
NG9, England
jayscheuerle said:
You could put little bellows under each key to help cool the processor!!
Now that is one cooling method that has been overlooked.

One thing I would say about spilling liquids on the machine though is that if it contained a g5, most liquids would probably avaporate before they got near the keys. Another faultless apple innovation.

jamesW135

macrumors 6502a
Apr 30, 2005
I like it

I like it exect the small isue of heat your hands would like be sweating alot! :cool:

Bloo Ice

macrumors regular
May 4, 2005
Kansas
Put a **** load of little fans in it....and some insulation below the keys. Problem solved.

Oh yeah, and another 30 lbs to keep it from flying around the room from all of the fans :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.