Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mad Mac Maniac

macrumors 601
Original poster
What is your opinion on when the new macbook will be here and what will be some of its new features and specs?

Do you think it'll be here by Christmas? Do you think it's touchpad will have multitouch capabilities? I've heard rumors about a much longer touchpad which extends across the whole macbook. Basically I've heard a lot of rumors circulating around what Apple might have in store for its macbook line.

I know that it would just be speculation, but I would like your opinion on what you forsee in the future?

PS. I'm studying abroad in Australia currently so I'm hoping that the new macbook will be here by Christmas so then I can buy it back in America at that point.

flopticalcube

macrumors G4
What is your opinion on when the new macbook will be here and what will be some of its new features and specs?

Do you think it'll be here by Christmas? Do you think it's touchpad will have multitouch capabilities? I've heard rumors about a much longer touchpad which extends across the whole macbook. Basically I've heard a lot of rumors circulating around what Apple might have in store for its macbook line.

I know that it would just be speculation, but I would like your opinion on what you forsee in the future?

PS. I'm studying abroad in Australia currently so I'm hoping that the new macbook will be here by Christmas so then I can buy it back in America at that point.
Santa Rosa
X3100
thinner
LED backlit 13"
sometime between Leopard and MWSF '08.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.