Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Chr!s

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 2, 2005
Essex, United Kingdom
New member here, Hello! :)

Current on a win2000 box, but will be moving over to mac later this year.

Enjoy the picture, i have higher res if anyone would like it.

Taken by Paul my sisters fiance on there 3 week fly drive holiday around the west coast.

It's incredible. Click for full size.

michaelrjohnson

macrumors 68020
Aug 9, 2000
I have that exact same picture, but with two people in the front of the frame! (Brother and Girlfriend) Nice photo!

Welcome to MR. Your new home. ;)

Chr!s

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 2, 2005
Essex, United Kingdom
ksz said:
That's taken from a very popular (and spectacular) overlook. Be sure to check out Glacier Point when you visit the park.

Yeah, ive got over 620 picture's here from there trip many from Glacier Point over looking Half-Dome as well. Amazing Scenery. :)

Thank you all for the welcome.

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
Nice pictures, Chr!s, and welcome to MacRumors. Keep us posted on the progress toward a new Mac!

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
That picture is awesome in its beauty. Paul is a very good photographer. It would also make for the perfect desktop wallpaper. Welcome to MacRumors Chris, will look forward to your switch. ;)

Chr!s

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 2, 2005
Essex, United Kingdom
wdlove said:
That picture is awesome in its beauty. Paul is a very good photographer. It would also make for the perfect desktop wallpaper. Welcome to MacRumors Chris, will look forward to your switch. ;)

Thanks for the welcome, so do i! :cool:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.