Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bidwalj

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 16, 2007
anyone on the east coast know if stores have stock? i bought one this weekend and need to exchange it for this new one. Stores on the west coast arent picking up, i guess due to the iphone mess.

belvdr

macrumors 603
Aug 15, 2005
Do a little leg work and call them. It's impossible to keep up.

bidwalj

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 16, 2007
Do a little leg work and call them. It's impossible to keep up.

i called a few and all you get is there are more than 8 people ahead of you and it just rings for a bit. might just make the trip and return the one i bought and maybe get a better feel. i dont think associates are too thrilled about the phone today.

Westyfield2

macrumors 6502a
Jun 9, 2009
Bath, UK.
Went into the Apple store in town at lunch today. Absolutely no sign of new Mac Minis.... all the old one's still on-sale. Store manager said "next few days".

(For our relatives over the pond :p, it's 20:40 here in the evening, and the Apple website got the Mac Mini and iPhone 4 at 09:00 this morning).

bidwalj

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 16, 2007
Went into the Apple store in town at lunch today. Absolutely no sign of new Mac Minis.... all the old one's still on-sale. Store manager said "next few days".

(For our relatives over the pond :p, it's 20:40 here in the evening, and the Apple website got the Mac Mini and iPhone 4 at 09:00 this morning).

thanks. seems like tomorrow is a better day to make the trip. nothing is going well today with apple or its stores!

Westyfield2

macrumors 6502a
Jun 9, 2009
Bath, UK.
It's lunch time here again, and I found myself near the Apple store (not hard given that one of our buildings overlooks it!) so it'd be rude not to go in really!

No new Mac Minis :(.
Girl I spoked to said that she'd heard they've got a demo one out the back (for Genius training maybe?) and that they should be getting them out the front and as stock to sell "tomorrow or the day after".

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.