Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

paddymacdaddy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 4, 2005
There has always been a need for mac users to have a way to build a website but have the tools and facilitation to do it right. My brother stumbled across a brand new way to do this. He was at another mac site and saw a banner for a brand new way for mac users to create a website for super cheap and very easily. The editors are all mac compatible and I have yet to see anything that doesn't work for me. The only thing Inoticed is that some text options can not be used ( we all know that comes with using a mac anyways) If you can deal with that your gem. I already put a site together and have found the solution I have needed for so long for my small business. macwebsitebuilder :cool:

cooknwitha

macrumors 6502a
May 5, 2005
London
Sounds like an advertisement to me. Though somewhat uneffective as there's nothing linking to said advertised site.

And if it's just a humble post, a link to what you're talking about would be nice.

paddymacdaddy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 4, 2005
Just trying to help out guys

New to the site, thought I'd bring something new to the table. Not an advertisement and I'm not an advertiser. Didn't put the url because I didn't want to look like an advertiser ( guess that didn't work ) Anyways, thought it would be a new resource to some users as I saw there was a need for stuff like this in the forums.

If anyone wants to check it out: http://www.macwebsitebuilder.com

I guess I'll be more carefull next time with how I post a thread, try to welcome us rookies with a little more love.

Good luck :eek:

rendezvouscp

macrumors 68000
Aug 20, 2003
Long Beach, California
paddymacdaddy said:
New to the site, thought I'd bring something new to the table. Not an advertisement and I'm not an advertiser. Didn't put the url because I didn't want to look like an advertiser ( guess that didn't work ) Anyways, thought it would be a new resource to some users as I saw there was a need for stuff like this in the forums.

If anyone wants to check it out: http://www.macwebsitebuilder.com

I guess I'll be more carefull next time with how I post a thread, try to welcome us rookies with a little more love.

Good luck :eek:

Ha, it's alright. Seeing that it was one of your first posts, I'm sure you can understand why we could've thought that it was spam (although the fact that you didn't include a url was weird...). No hard feelings though, right? :D
-Chase

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.