Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

frode

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 26, 2018
London, UK
We have just updated our ‘Reader’ application for macOS and I hope this is correct forum to announce it, with the hope of getting feedback from you guys.

Reader is different from other PDF viewers in how it gives you powerful ways to view the document. For example, folding to only see heading or seeing headings with any names in the document and so on. I made a 1:30 demo here:

It also allows you to copy-as-citation if you use a visual-meta aware word processor, such as our own ‘Author’, which is one of the top rated word processors on the macOS App Store:

I am an independent developer who is focused on text, which is why I also host the Future of Text Symposium and why I am editing a book on Then Future of Text: http://futureoftext.org

The software is primarily aimed at students but we find people from varied fields find it useful. Thank you for your time. I hope you like it. Reader is completely Free BTW.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.