Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mnkeybsness

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jun 25, 2001
Moneyapolis, Minnesota
Well I think I'm finished writing my new site paularms.com for my photography and graphics work.

I'm 95% sure that everything is valid XHTML and CSS. It has worked for what I have seen using different browsers. If you have a moment, look around with your favorite or least favorite browser and post if you find any errors at all!

The site is built completely around the MovableType blog script. If anyone wants to do the same type of thing with MovableType, I'm willing to answer questions.

Once again...
paularms.com

[edit]note: my style sheet still does not validate. if anyone knows what a java.lang.RuntimeException error is with the css validator that would be great. other than that error the style sheet is valid css2 (validated with text area instead of file to find validity)[/edit]

Rower_CPU

Moderator emeritus
Oct 5, 2001
San Diego, CA
So you haven't been able to track down the gremlins in that text file, eh? What was it created with?

Other than that, looking good. :)

mnkeybsness

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jun 25, 2001
Moneyapolis, Minnesota
just thought i'd update to let everyone know that i ended up retyping the entire css page. it helped me realize that i had a couple extra classes and ids in there that i wasn't even using.

no more gremlins :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.