Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

buryyourbrideau

macrumors 65816
Mar 1, 2005
Chicago
pretttttyyyy hot.

i love nature and so does my girlfriend

wish we had views like that around here.

pretty nice image quality as well

:)

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
Very nice pictures mgargan1, thank you for sharing. ;) I enjoyed the nature and personal pictures also. Your a lucky guy.

mymemory

macrumors 68020
May 9, 2001
Miami
Your girlfriend is what I call "I little piece of heaven".
(and you are the lucky bastard :rolleyes: )

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
mgargan1 said:
lives too far away

I'm sorry to hear that. She seems like a wonderful young lady. If you are meant to be together, things do have a way of working themselves out. Here is wishing you a successful future. ;)

mymemory

macrumors 68020
May 9, 2001
Miami
mgargan1 said:
ex girlfriend... she's all yours ;) We're still close though. And, still think she's gorgeous.

Dude, take this advice from this 30 year old... you met her too young but do not let her be too far away, even 10 years from now there is chance and she seems nice, pretty and a good friend. As I told a friend of mine once "I'll be your satellite, distant but never away".

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
I love Great Falls - its one of my favorite places to go. I think the Maryland side is the best for hiking- have you been to the Virginia side?

The Billygoat Trail starts at the Old Angler's Inn in Maryland, a little ways before you get to the main gate for the park. Its where all the kayakers go to launch. If you head up the tow path and get to the little lake, its on your left - there should be a sign. It has some of the best views of the Potomac and if the water isn't too high you can jump on some of the larger rocks and get to one of the big islands.

Damn, I really miss that place.....

D

mgargan1

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 22, 2003
Reston, VA
there are actually 3 billy goat trails... one that starts from carderock, one that goes by the angler inn, and the one right off the canal. The pics are from one harder one... right near the canal, on the MD side.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.