Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Armen

macrumors 604
Original poster
Apr 30, 2013
Los Angeles
I can see both shortcuts apps on the AppStore but the iOS 13 version won’t download (automation tab present). I click the download icon (cloud with arrow pointing down) and it looks like it’s going to do something than goes back to nothing.

diogolg

macrumors member
Jun 14, 2012
Looks like a bug in Beta 2 or App Store itself. I'm having the same behaviour trying to (re)download the Music app. Also tried with other stock apps and all having the same problem.

Armen

macrumors 604
Original poster
Apr 30, 2013
Los Angeles
Looks like a bug in Beta 2 or App Store itself. I'm having the same behaviour trying to (re)download the Music app. Also tried with other stock apps and all having the same problem.

Yeah I couldn’t reload the files app last time around.

macOS Lynx

macrumors 6502
Jun 3, 2019
I was able to download the new Shortcuts app from the Store.
Running Beta 2 on my iPad Pro 11”.

Are you sure it's the new version, and not the one that's currently on the store?

You'll know because the store version doesn't have a dark mode.

There's an issue with iOS 13 right now where you can't re-enable deleted stock apps (It's also causing the Activity app to not appear when you pair a new Apple Watch).

Armen

macrumors 604
Original poster
Apr 30, 2013
Los Angeles
I was able to download the new Shortcuts app from the Store.
Running Beta 2 on my iPad Pro 11”.

do you see an automation tab in the shortcuts app side from library and gallery? If not, you have the iOS 12 version.

Armen

macrumors 604
Original poster
Apr 30, 2013
Los Angeles
Are you sure it's the new version, and not the one that's currently on the store?

You'll know because the store version doesn't have a dark mode.

There's an issue with iOS 13 right now where you can't re-enable deleted stock apps (It's also causing the Activity app to not appear when you pair a new Apple Watch).

I've tried restarting, signing out of my iCloud account and back in, signing out of the AppStore and back in and still no luck.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.