Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mudbug

Administrator emeritus
Jun 28, 2002
North Central Colorado
If you've never used this program, and you're a casual/interested stargazer, I strongly recommend giving it a look. Heck - even if you just occasionally like to look at the stars every once in a while, it's very slick. Two thumbs up - no idea about this additional pack, though, but I would assume it's just additional stuff to the original.

azdude

macrumors 6502
Sep 27, 2003
Mudbug said:
If you've never used this program, and you're a casual/interested stargazer, I strongly recommend giving it a look. Heck - even if you just occasionally like to look at the stars every once in a while, it's very slick. Two thumbs up - no idea about this additional pack, though, but I would assume it's just additional stuff to the original.

I've used Starry Night since my days on the ol' Performa 630 CD (when I believe it was freeware). Indeed,... this program is superb.

MacSA

macrumors 68000
Jun 4, 2003
UK
I got version 3 on a PC magazine cover CD for free, is it possible to get a similar version free for Mac?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.