Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dark-Horse

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 29, 2022
Former android user here, looking for some help with (A) Softxperience Note Everything, if you're familiar with that. It's not designed for IOS but I have years worth of data saved in the notes and I'd like to be able to at least refer to them, or move them into an apple approved note system.
(B) I moved about 900 songs from my Android to this 14+ and I can't find a "player" for my music files. I formerly used Black Player+.
Thanks for any advice!

ablatt

macrumors member
Sep 27, 2006
Former android user here, looking for some help with (A) Softxperience Note Everything, if you're familiar with that. It's not designed for IOS but I have years worth of data saved in the notes and I'd like to be able to at least refer to them, or move them into an apple approved note system.
(B) I moved about 900 songs from my Android to this 14+ and I can't find a "player" for my music files. I formerly used Black Player+.
Thanks for any advice!
Have you tried VLC for the music?

Reactions: Dark-Horse

cthompson94

macrumors 6502a
Jan 10, 2022
SoCal
Thanks for any advice!
For (A) I have not used this before, but looking at their FAQ section on their webpage I found that you can export your notes and they will export as .txt files. Be advised that according to one of their answers in FAQ the file name of the exported text files could possibly change to a series of numbers which you would need to rename. As a text file format basically any text editor will open it up, there may be formatting issues much like copying text from a webpage onto something like Microsoft Word may change the formatting, but fortunately using this example Microsoft has different past options where you can keep the source formatting (granted it sometimes isn't perfect). Anyways, notepad or if you have another text iOS app you prefer they should be able to open a .txt

(B) Unfortunately, I haven't had to deal with transferring music since iTunes was the go to for that, I think you can still use iTunes for Windows to sync stuff like music, movies, TV Shows and it will go under either the Music app (I think) and Movies and TV Shows go under the TV app (I think). If you are using a Mac, when you plug your phone into the mac it should show within the file explorer and if I remember correctly the interface is somewhat similar to iTunes. (sorry it has been quite sometime since I have connected my phone to my Mac or PC)

Reactions: Dark-Horse
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.