Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mcdj

macrumors G3
Original poster
Jul 10, 2007
NYC
Not a huge gamer. Got a 1TB Slim mostly because MLB The Show looks so good. Not even really a sports game guy.

Bought GTA V.

My last console was Xbox 360 and my favorite games were Top Spin tennis, COD, Ghost Recon and above all, Splinter Cell.

Not big on racing or co-op games.

What’s good?

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
Not a huge gamer. Got a 1TB Slim mostly because MLB The Show looks so good. Not even really a sports game guy.

Bought GTA V.

My last console was Xbox 360 and my favorite games were Top Spin tennis, COD, Ghost Recon and above all, Splinter Cell.

Not big on racing or co-op games.

What’s good?

Take a look at Tom Clancy's Ghost recon Wildlands. One of the better shooters I played in the last year. The game is absolutely massive and there's enough content well over 65 hours worth.

mcdj

macrumors G3
Original poster
Jul 10, 2007
NYC
Take a look at Tom Clancy's Ghost recon Wildlands. One of the better shooters I played in the last year. The game is absolutely massive and there's enough content well over 65 hours worth.
Sweet. Added to the list. Thanks.

hondagus87

macrumors newbie
Feb 17, 2006
I have been rocking the crash bandicoot trilogy games, LA Noire, twisted metal black, and MLB 17. I have a 10 and a 13 year old and they are loving the older games, and it lets me play the games I am actually decent at (stuff from my childhood)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.