Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mattyxxl

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 15, 2008
New here, so i hope this hasn't already been posted.

Do you think apple will ever post an app that lets you use an iPhone or iPod Touch as an input device for your MAC? I assume they could use the bluetooth to connect it, unless it is too crippled. it would be nice to use my iPhone to flick through photos or zoom in and out, and to scroll etc etc!!

soberbrain

macrumors 65816
May 9, 2008
There are VNC apps that may cover the features you are looking for.

Also, Welcome! and use MRoogle to search the forums before posting. (Works better than the built in forum search)

sdd4

macrumors member
Nov 1, 2007
There are VNC apps that may cover the features you are looking for.

Also, Welcome! and use MRoogle to search the forums before posting. (Works better than the built in forum search)

Wow, thank you for that! I've been here over a year, and I never heard about that! :)

BennyK

macrumors 6502
Sep 14, 2004
Appleton, WI
I finally got to use Jaadu for a reason yesterday. A friend sent me a file at work that I could not open at work. I said I needed to see if I could open it at home, and was going to check it later that night. But then I remembered about Jaadu... I when to my IPT and opened up Jaadu, opened up my mail and opened the program. I felt good that I actually had a reason to use it (besides the reason that it is cool)..

I love Jaadu.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.